Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mommie Shannie.....???

Yah...that is what Sydney been calling me the past two days. Kinda cute, but not sure if I want her calling me "Shannie". That is what Dave calls me a lot, so I am sure that is where it came from.

I brought the kids to their swimming class. It was a success!! They both stayed in the pool, and were definitely enjoying themselves. They are in the same class, because they are at the same level. We brought Jacob to a few classes when he was younger. The instructor seems really good, so hopefully they'll emerge with being more comfortable in the water, and we can move to level 2. :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

HAHA! Just know you're not alone. Josiah has been calling Eric, "Eric" for about a year now. I don't know WHERE in the world it started but we try not to make a big deal about it. Of course it gets hard at times to hide the snickers and winks when he tells Gma that "Mom and Eric" took him to the movies (or whatever). *lol* :) Ah, MEMORIES! :)

Anonymous said...

I personally find it adorable and nothing to worry about...it will be a phase that she is sure to grow out of. Besides at least she heads it up with Mommie, I called my mom Michele for a period during childhood...seems to have stuck too!

Kelley