Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mommie Shannie.....???

Yah...that is what Sydney been calling me the past two days. Kinda cute, but not sure if I want her calling me "Shannie". That is what Dave calls me a lot, so I am sure that is where it came from.

I brought the kids to their swimming class. It was a success!! They both stayed in the pool, and were definitely enjoying themselves. They are in the same class, because they are at the same level. We brought Jacob to a few classes when he was younger. The instructor seems really good, so hopefully they'll emerge with being more comfortable in the water, and we can move to level 2. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally find it adorable and nothing to worry about...it will be a phase that she is sure to grow out of. Besides at least she heads it up with Mommie, I called my mom Michele for a period during childhood...seems to have stuck too!

Kelley