Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Boring Hair

I learned a few months back from my color guy that with each pregnancy your "natural" color gets darker. I have no idea if this is a proven and actual fact, but I believe it. My roots have never looked darker than they do now. When I went to see him in December, he actually foiled my hair TWICE because it wasn't "lightening" up as usual. (and it still didn't get to the shade of blonde I prefer)

Anyways, I need my hair done badly....and I am thinking of trying out a new style. My hair has looked the exact same for WAY too long.

So, as I ponder this hair change, please email me pictures if you see a cute "do" that screams my name.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Shannon, you HAVE to try this: http://www.makeoversolutions.com/account/signup.php
My MIL and I have played with this for months and I just LOVE it. With the free account you don't have access to all the hairstyles but certainly enough to have fun with and also gain an idea of what you may want. Give it a try!