Saturday, March 29, 2008

Regan's 9 Month Well-Check

This week we had Regan's 9 month well check, two weeks early. Her appointment went well. She has gained more weight since her weight check at 7 months. She moved from the 1% to the 5% for weight. My pediatrician said that gain was a very good sign, and now she is progressing on a normal/expected curve. He thought by her 12 month check she would be more "average".

Regan started sitting up about two weeks ago. I still stay near or put something behind her, because she can still tip over :) We borrowed a jumper from my brother-in-law, and Regan has absolutely been loving it!!! You can see the joy on her face below:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic!

I missed you on Thursday... Hope to see you all next week.

Undomestic said...

Love this pic of her! ADORABLE!

Andrea said...

Super cute picture. She looks like she loves it!

LoveHopeFaith said...

She's so beautiful. I am glad to hear she is processing. Good job momma