Thursday, May 29, 2008

Water Bottles

I've had lots of friends ask me where I get my sigg water bottles, so I thought I'd toss it on here for people to reference. The site I order them from has all the designs, and sizes ranging from toddler to enormous. http://www.nubiusorganics.com/ Here is a discount code for 20% your total order RHR25 . Here are the ones I've gotten for the kids:

Fairy Pirate Zoo Animals
For those of you that don't know what Siggs are here is a quick description:
  • SIGG combines 100 years of Swiss quality & craftsmanship with a fresh, fun perspective on contemporary style – delivering a water bottle with both function AND fashion!
  • Plus using a premium reusable bottle like SIGG greatly helps reduce unnecessary environmental waste caused by plastic PET water bottles. Sadly, Americans add over 30 million plastic water bottles to our nation's landfills – everyday!
  • While not everyone is ready to purchase a hybrid vehicle, we believe every little bit helps. And thinking "reusable" instead of "disposable" is a great place to start. So, Rise Above Plastic – and consider the advantages of hydrating with a SIGG.

I just went to the mySIGG website, and it looks like there are closing down their 'internet' retailing portion because of the recent super high demand for siggs....so Nubuis Organics may be running out. Let's hope not, saving 20% is a lot better than paying full retail and tax.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I have the .6 Liter for myself and Jake. I have .4 for Sydney and the .3 for Regan. I've thought about getting a 1 Liter at some point. If I'm gone from the house awhile, the .6 goes pretty fast.