Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back at It

Now that some of the kids activities are coming to a close for the spring, I've been able to get back to the gym on some mornings. So, sore muscles....

I am finding that I am quite out of shape. (not that that is a huge surprise or anything!) Today I went to a great pilates fusion class, taught by a great instructor, Joy. I love classes, spinning, boot camp, total conditioning, kickboxing, etc...but anything that requires a lot of coordination I'd rather avoid. Yesterday I was late for the 9:30am class, and didn't check to see which one it was. I wish I had because it seemed that I had two left feet while trying to keep up with instructor. Oh well, at least I was there.

4 comments:

Undomestic said...

Good for you for getting to the gym!

I took some advanced step class one time at Lifetime. Ha Ha Ha! That was a comedy routine for me.

Undomestic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Undomestic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

YES! At least you were there! That's the important part. :) We can always find a reason NOT to go... :)