Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Princesses

Someday he'll kill me for posting this picture, but I just have too...

The other day I came out of Regan's room after changing her, and this is who I found in the hallway. It shocked me at first. Jake always wants to play so rough. Things like crocodile, pirates, knights, tiger, etc. I have never seen Jake wear one of Sydney's dresses, he is usually the pirate, the prince, the hero...

They were both fully decked out with matching shoes and wands! Love it :)

He saw his neighbor friends playing outside, and quickly got out of the Belle dress. He said he didn't want Jack and Nick to see him.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Maybe he and Kyle want to play together. I'm sure Kyle will let him borrow his purse!

Undomestic said...

Tell Jake he doesn't need to hide his feminine side around Max. Maybe they can share dresses!