Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Little More Sleep....

Well, Regan only woke at 3am last night...so we're making progress. She was such a great sleeper from weeks 6-12. She slept a good 10 hours straight!! Heaven
We'll get there.

Regan had her 4-month appointment this week. She weighed in at 11 lbs, and 23 inches. Which is 50% for weight, and 25% for height. I stayed strong, and said no to the vaccines. I'm still thinking about the meningitis one. Her little tummy seems a lot better this week than it has been....so she has been pretty smiley.

Yesterday we were driving in the car, and out of the blue Jacob said, "I miss Grandma Betty, she has been in Heaven too long." And then asked if she'd be there when he went to Heaven....I had to hold back the tears. I told him yes! It has just about been a year since that tragic day.

Jake's been asking me lots of random questions lately! He is very curious to learn how everything works. The latest in the car; "What does red taste like?" I said it depends on what your eating that is red....he again repeated the question, "What does red tast like?" My answer must not have been good enough :)

1 comment:

awynnej said...

Shannon,
Your kids are absolutly beautiful! I love the blog and hearing about how you and Dave and the kids are; please keep it coming!
xoxo
Allison