Thursday, October 29, 2009

Nashville Trip

I've been a part of the leadership team at my local MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group for the past few years. This fall I have the opportunity to spend the weekend learning more about MOPS and experiencing their National Convention. I heard some great speakers and listened to some awesome worship music by Matt Redman, Plumb, Matthew West. It was amazing! For those of you involved in MOPS I recommend going on this weekend. It was great! More on that later....
This was a picture from inside the hotel. There were 3 areas like this. The Grand Old Ophreu Hotel...it was beautiful!
On my last morning I was lucky enough to have breakfast with my friend Brenda. Her family moved to Nashville, it was great to reconnect with her. I miss seeing her every week!! Great to see you Brenda!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph said...

I think we stayed at that same hotel in Nashville 3 years ago!!!! You look great, Shannon - you haven't changed a bit!!!