- Visited my Dad at the Cabin in Lutsen.
- Spent a few days in Alexandria with some great friends and our kids. We had 11 kids under age 6, and 4 moms....fun times! (I'll post a few pictures)
- My friend Cari, after battling breast cancer for a year was diagnosed with a brain tumor and has since had surgery to have it removed.
- Struggled to make a decision on what schooling option is best for Jake for this fall. He is a young 5, and we really wanted to have him wait to start Kindergarten until next fall. What we've decided on is a 3-day/week Kindergarten program at a Christian school. And he will most likely attend full time Kindergarten next fall.
- Regan started cruising along anything she can, and has mastered a very quick butt scoot. Or "Gorilla" scoot as Dave calls it. Because she really looks like a gorilla. Funny! This may end up being her version of crawling. We shall see.
- Spent a long day at the State Fair. The Giant slide was a big hit, so was the Little Hands Farm.
- And lots of other things....
Hard to believe next week is September. I am going to make an effort to post more regularly, at least it is one of my goals for next month :)