Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"I Love Going to the Dentist"

She may live to change her mind, if she is anything like me.

Before going to bed tonight, I reminded Sydney that she is going to the dentist tomorrow to have to cavities filled. I told her I'd be there with her, and I'd hold her hand. I mentioned something about her having to be brave. She looked up at me dumbfounded and said, "Mom, I'm already brave, but don't worry I won't be afraid. I like going to the dentist." I smiled and agreed, that she did a great job last time.

We'll see how it goes....

UPDATE:
Sydney did super at her appointment. So well, that they actually filled two cavities. The dentist told Sydney that she was better than most 8 year olds. The dentist informed me that she needs to pull one of Sydney's front teeth because it was damaged. (fall on the boat this summer) She is worried it will get infected because the root has died. :(

No comments: